In this Holiday Season we are often asking to bring ‘something’ to a party or gathering… what to bring?!!! These decadent little treats are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and require almost no skill. Wrap them the day before if you are going to be rushed for time and just pop them in the oven 20 minutes before your guests arrive.
Bacon Wrapped Prunes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 30 Pitted Prunes
- 15 strips of thin sliced Bacon. ( I like any of the nitrate free brands)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees ( 180) . Slice your strips of bacon in half width ways so you now have 30 shorter bacon strips.
- One by one, wrap each prune in a strip of bacon.
- Place, cut side down, on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat stages 2&3 over and over until you've used up all of your ingredients!
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm, or even cold. They are delightful either way! Happy Holidays!
Read more about this chef..
CommunityEats is about ACTIVATING women to use their everyday activities and spaces to BRAVELY LOVE those around them. Women carry the love of Jesus in simple and beautiful ways…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
avocado bacon baked breakfast cheatday cheat day chicken chocolate christmas coconut cookies dairyfree dairy free dessert drinks easy eat clean fall feedacrowd feed a crowd gluten free healthy Holiday kiddo main dish masimeals meat meats mexican paleorules pumpkin raw salad side sides smoothie smoothies summer thanksgiving treat treats veggie veggies whatsfordinner whole30