Pumpkin Spiced Coffee Creamer (Dairy and Refined Sugar-Free)
- Prep Time
- 2 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup coconut milk (organic and full fat, from the can)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Measure all the ingredients into a small saucepan. Using a wooden spoon, stir together for 5 minutes over a low heat. This allows the flavors to blend well and heat helps the pumpkin spice to really blend in.
- (DO NOT BOIL)
- This is amazing in coffee or rooibos tea!
- Allow to cook then pour into a jar or bottle and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Read more about this chef..
CommunityEats is about ACTIVATING women to use their everyday activities and spaces to BRAVELY LOVE those around them. Women carry the love of Jesus in simple and beautiful ways…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
avocado bacon baked breakfast cheatday cheat day chicken chocolate christmas coconut cookies dairyfree dairy free dessert drinks easy eat clean fall feedacrowd feed a crowd gluten free healthy Holiday kiddo main dish masimeals meat meats mexican paleorules pumpkin raw salad side sides smoothie smoothies summer thanksgiving treat treats veggie veggies whatsfordinner whole30